Just a quick note to say hey! I’m still alive! and no, I haven’t broken the cleanse. Also to post this recipe which was oh so popular on our instagram this week. If you aren’t following us, get on it! Noshandtell is the username of course.
This mango avocado salad is fool proof and requires NO cooking! Mary Helen…I’m looking at you. (she’s starting the cleanse this week and is slightly challenged in the kitchen). It’s refreshing and absolutely delicious. I crave it now! Do yourself a favor and make this light salad for lunch next week.
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves [ I omitted these bc I didn't have on hand and salad was still delicious]
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds [I used white bc I didn't have these]
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After you have the mangoes and avocado chopped, simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and ENJOY!